Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Squares all seamed!

I have seamed all of the squares on this daisy afghan, and have begun a basic edge in white.  I'll go around a few times and then start the color border!

Here are the squares in this afghan:
  • Roanoake, VA
  • Claremont, CA
  • Plano, TX
  • Woodbury, MN
  • Omaha, NE
  • Mexico
  • Sanvase, CA
  • Sherwood, OH
  • Orange, CA
  • Essex, UK
  • East Sound, WA
  • Trelleborg, Sweden
  • Glanella, Manitoba Canada
  • Sheldon, MO
  • Atibaia, Sao Paulo Brazil
  • Hoisington, KS
  • Vancouver, WA
  • Winchester, TN
  • Claremore, OK
  • Hudson, OH
  • Lancaster, CA
  • Hills, MN
  • Franklinville, NJ
  • Pawleys Island, SC
  • Palmdale, CA
  • Bloomington, MN

1 comment:

belovedmcat said...

it is such a small world! I constantly look for my squares from Slidell, La and haven't seen it listed, BUT I notice you have listed Franklinville, NJ here which is essentially where I grew up! I wish I knew who it was!

Followers - Become a follower to keep up on the latest posts!